Tnpsc group 4 Recruitment 2019
|JOB TITLE||group 4|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Application Last date||16.7.2019|
|Detailed vacancies :|
Total Posts: 6491
· Gen, OBC: 350/-
· SC, ST, 000/-
|Age limit: – 18-50 years, OBC 3 SC/ST 5 year’s relaxation.||Qualification: Degree|
|Tnpsc group 4 Application Process|
1. Visit Tnpsc portal & Click recruitment /careers / job openings section,
2. Check latest advertisements you will find Tnpsc group 4 Notification.
3. There you will find online application form group 4 and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
4. Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) for requirement of Tnpsc group 4.
5. Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature, and Finalize & Confirm Tnpsc group 4 Application process.
|How to do download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Admit Card 2019?|
Finally, view The Tnpsc group 4 Admit Card 2019 and verify the following details.
Details to verify on the Tnpsc group 4 exam Admit Card?
Carry a valid Photo ID for Tnpsc group 4 Exam 2019.
Starting date of Downloading Admit card /call letter >> check dates /link section.
Tnpsc group 4 Exam date (tentative) >> Tentatively scheduled on – or within 15-30 days after the admit card release.
|Tnpsc group 4 Answer key|
Usually the Tnpsc group 4 preliminary key will release within 1 month. You can raise objections However the Tnpsc group 4 final key mostly releases with the results.
For downloading Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission answer key check links & dates section.
|How to Check Tnpsc group 4 Results 2019?|
Finally, view The Tnpsc group 4 Results 2019 and verify the following details.
Details to verify on the group 4 exam Results?
Tnpsc group 4 Results release date (tentative) >> check dates /link section.
Connect with SarkariResultz.in
Tnpsc group 4 Recruitment Important Dates & links
|Apply online||#Here||From 14-06-2019|
|Admit card & exam date||#Here||01-09-2019|
|Syllabus & exam pattern pdf||#Here tnpsc group 4 syllabus new tamil and english pdf|
tnpsc group 4 syllabus 2019 update tamil english pdf
GROUP-IV Examination (S.S.L.C. Standard)
Topics for Objective type
UNIT-I GENERAL SCIENCE :
Physics: Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energy- Magnetism, electricity and electronics -Heat, light and sound
Chemistry-Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
Botany-Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organism- Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration
Zoology-Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life
UNIT-II. CURRENT EVENTS
History-Latest diary of events-national -National symbols-Profile of States- Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games-Books & authors – Awards & honors’-India and its neighbors
Political Science-1. Problems in conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
Geography–Geographical landmarks- Economics– Current socio-economic problems
Science-Latest inventions on science & technology
UNIT– III. GEOGRAPHY
Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate- Water resources — rivers in India-Soil, minerals & natural resources-Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-Transport including surface transport & communication-Social geography – population-density and distribution- Natural calamities – Disaster Management.
UNIT – IV. HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU –
Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis-South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people-India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture-Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom-India-as secular state-Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes
UNIT-V. INDIAN POLITY
Constitution of India–Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend duties- Fundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language and Schedule-VIII- Corruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, lok-adalats, Ombudsman, CAG – Right to information- Empowerment of women- Consumer protection forms
UNIT-VI. INDIAN ECONOMY
Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growth- Rural welfare oriented programmers-Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
UNIT-VI. INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT
National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore- Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others-
UNIT-VII. APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams -Analytical interpretation of data – Simplification-Percentage-Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)-Ratio and Proportion-Simple interest-Compound interest- Area-Volume-Time and Work-Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning-Number Series.
SYLLABUS – GENERAL ENGLISH
S.S.L.C. Standard (Objective Type) Grammar
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentense)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- Figures of speech observed in the following Poems:Alliteration – Allusion – Simile – Metaphor – Personification – Oxymoron – Onomatopoeia – Anaphora – Ellipsis – Rhyme Scheme – Rhyming Words – Repetition – ApostropheA Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Appreciation Questions from PoetryA Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain- Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Important lines from Poems.Where the mind is without fear – The Solitary Reaper – Going for water – A Psalm of Life – Be the Best – Sonnet No.116
- Questions on the Biography ofMahatma Gandhi – Jawaharlal Nehru – Subash Chandra Bose – Helen Keller Kalpana Chawala – Dr.Salim Ali – Rani of Jhansi – Nelson Mandela – Abraham Lincoln
- Questions on Shakespeare’sMerchant of Venice (Act IV Court Scene) – Julius Ceasar (Act III Scene 2) – Sonnet 116
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’sThe Model Millionaire – The Selfish Giant
- Dr.Karl PaulnackMusic-The Hope Raiser
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays:Gopala Krishna Gokhale’s Speech on 25th July in Mumbai in response to The address presented to him by students- Dale Carnegie’s ‘The Road to success- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam’s ‘Vision for the Nation’(from ‘India2020’)- Ruskin Bond’s ‘Our Local Team’ – Hope Spencer’s ‘Keep your spirits high’ – Deepa Agarwal’s ‘After the storm’ – Brian patten’s ‘You can’t be that no you can’t be that’
- Comprehension Questions from the following description of PlacesAhtushi Deshpande’s ‘To the land of snow’ – Manohar Devadoss – Yaanai Malai – Brihadeesvarar Temple
- British English – American English
Authors and their Literary Works
- Match the Poems with the PoetsA psalm of Life – Be the Best – The cry of the children – The Piano – Manliness Going for water – Earth -The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – The Flying Wonder -Is Life But a Dream – Be the Best – O captain My Captain – Snake – Punishment in Kindergarten -Where the Mind is Without fear – The Man He Killed – Nine Gold Medals
- Which Nationality the story belongs to?The selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window
- Identify the Author with the short storyThe selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window – A Man who Had no Eyes – The Tears of the Desert – Sam The Piano – The face of Judas Iscariot – Swept Away – A close encounter – Caught Sneezing – The Wooden Bowl – Swami and the sum
- Whose Auto biography / Biography is this?
- Which Nationality the Poet belongs to ?Robert Frost – Archibald Lampman – D.H. Lawrence – Rudyard Kipling Kamala Das – Elizabeth Barrett Browning – Famida Y. Basheer – Thomas Hardy – Khalil Gibran – Edgar A. Guest – Ralph Waldo Emerson – Jack Prelutsky – F. Joanna – Stephen Vincent Benet – William Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Long Fellow – Annie Louisa walker -Walt Whitman – V.K. Gokak
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors:Sahitya Akademi Award winner: Thakazhi Sivasankaran Pillai – ‘Farmer’Kamala Das – 1. Punishment in Kindergarten 2. My Grandmother’s HouseR.K. Narayan – Swami and the sum – Rabindranath Tagore – Where the mind is without fear – Dhan Gopal Mukherji – Kari, The Elephant – Deepa Agarwal – After the Storm – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – Vision for the NationIndra Anantha Krishna- The Neem Tree – Lakshmi Mukuntan- The Ant Eater and the Dassie – Dr. Neeraja Raghavan – The Sun Beam
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes fromJulius Caesar – The Merchant of Venice
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with suitable option
- Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title
The Selfish Giant – How the camel got its hump – The Lottery ticket – The Last Leaf – Two friends – Refugee – Open window – Reflowering – The Necklace Holiday
- About the PoetsRabindranath Tagore – Henry Wordsworth Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker -V K Gokak – Walt Whitman – Douglas Malloch
- About the DramatistsWilliam Shakespeare – Thomas Hardy
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occurGranny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a friend – To cook and Eat- To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – The Apology – The Flying Wonder
- Various works of the following Authors –
Rabindranath Tagore – Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker – Oscar Wilde – Pearl S. Buck
- What is the theme observed in the Literary works?Snake – The Mark of Vishnu – Greedy Govind – Our Local Team – Where the mind is without fear – Keep your spirits high – Be the best – Bat – The Piano – The Model Millionaire – The Cry of the Children – Migrant bird – Shilpi
- Famous Quotes – Who said this?
- To Which period the Poets belongWilliam Shakespeare – Walt Whitman – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow Annie Louisa Walker – D.H. Lawrence
- Matching the Poets and PoemsDiscovery – Biking – Inclusion – Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a Friend – To cook and Eat – Bat – To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – Earth – The Apology – The Flying Wonder – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Be the best – Is life, but a dream – Women’s rights – The Nation united – English words – Snake – The man he killed
- Nature centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation
Flying with moon on their wings – Migrant bird – Will Thirst Become – Unquenchable? – Going for Water – Swept away – Gaia tells her