TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Syllabus 2022, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the Syllabus for CCSE Group 4 Post. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at Www.tnpsc.gov.in. Meanwhile, Know the TNPSC CCSE Group 4 syllabus exam pattern, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the TNPSC CCSE Group 4 exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2022.
It’s easy to check TNPSC CCSE Group 4 syllabus on sarkari result portal, rather than finding the syllabus pdf file on Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission portal, you can subject wise marks for CCSE Group 4 exam from official source of TNPSC.
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Syllabus 2022 – exam Pattern, @ Www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Exam Name||CCSE Group 4|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy||Village Administrative officer VAO,
Junior Assistant Posts ,
Junior Assistant Security ,
Bill Collector Grade-I,
Field Surveyor ,
Draft man ,
Steno-Typist Grade 3,
|Exam Date (tentative)||Expected this month|
|Education type||10th 12th pass govt jobs /|
|Selection Process:||Exam / interview|
|Organization page||TNPSC notifications 2022|
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 VAO Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are applied for TNPSC CCSE Group 4, have to know the exam pattern and marking scheme as well syllabus. For most exam notifications like upcoming job syllabus, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Release syllabus with advertisement notification. But most of the readers prefer web based syllabus for TNPSC upcoming job syllabus and pdf for detailed topics. For that reason sarkari result provides TNPSC upcoming syllabus topic wise as well as pdf format. Kindly follow the below steps to download the syllabus and view the topics TNPSC upcoming job syllabus.
|General Studies (75 items)||75||300||90||3 Hours|
|Aptitude Test (25 items)||25|
|General Tamil / General English
|Total (200 items)||200||300|
|Name of the Topics||Number of Questions|
|History and Culture of India and Tamilnadu||15|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25|
How to do download TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the official website of TNPSC CCSE Group 4 link below, navigate to syllabus section download TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Syllabus,
- Finally, view The TNPSC CCSE Group 4 syllabus and verify the details.
- You can also view /download the TNPSC CCSE Group 4 syllabus from our website too.
Disclaimer: This only for Indicative purpose only, for official TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Syllabus downloads PDF from official website.
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 VAO syllabus topics
Just like every government competitive examinations TNPSC CCSE Group 4 syllabus also contains, General knowledge, arithmetic ability, general awareness and English. The TNPSC jobs exam duration, negative marks, questions wise weightage available in the pdf format. Also check the TNPSC upcoming syllabus exam pattern above.
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 VAO Syllabus 2022 Important links
|Notification||TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification 2022|
|Admit card||TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Hall ticket Exam Date 2022|
|Parent||# TNPSC syllabus 2022|
|Location type||tn government jobs 2022|
|Also follow||central government jobs 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 and VAO Syllabus in English PDF||#here|
tnpsc group 4 syllabus update tamil english pdf
GROUP-IV Examination (S.S.L.C. Standard)
|TNPSC Group 4 and VAO Syllabus in english PDF||#here|
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: General Studies Topics
Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energy- Magnetism, electricity and electronics -Heat, light and sound
Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organism- Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration
Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life
UNIT-II. CURRENT EVENTS syllabus of tnpsc group 4
History-Latest diary of events-national -National symbols-Profile of States- Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games-Books & authors – Awards & honors’-India and its neighbors
Political Science-1. Problems in conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
Geography–Geographical landmarks- Economics– Current socio-economic problems
Science-Latest inventions on science & technology
UNIT– III. GEOGRAPHY
Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate- Water resources — rivers in India-Soil, minerals & natural resources-Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-Transport including surface transport & communication-Social geography – population-density and distribution- Natural calamities – Disaster Management.
UNIT – IV. HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU –
Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis-South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people-India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture-Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom-India-as secular state-Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes
UNIT-V. INDIAN POLITY
Constitution of India–Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend duties- Fundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language and Schedule-VIII- Corruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, lok-adalats, Ombudsman, CAG – Right to information- Empowerment of women- Consumer protection forms
UNIT-VI. INDIAN ECONOMY
Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growth- Rural welfare oriented programmers-Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
UNIT-VI. INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT
National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore- Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others-
UNIT-VII. APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams -Analytical interpretation of data – Simplification-Percentage-Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)-Ratio and Proportion-Simple interest-Compound interest- Area-Volume-Time and Work-Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning-Number Series.
syllabus for tnpsc group 4 – GENERAL ENGLISH
S.S.L.C. Standard (Objective Type) Grammar
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentense)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
Part-B Literature tnpsc group 4 syllabus
- Figures of speech observed in the following Poems:Alliteration – Allusion – Simile – Metaphor – Personification – Oxymoron – Onomatopoeia – Anaphora – Ellipsis – Rhyme Scheme – Rhyming Words – Repetition – ApostropheA Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Appreciation Questions from PoetryA Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain- Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Important lines from Poems.Where the mind is without fear – The Solitary Reaper – Going for water – A Psalm of Life – Be the Best – Sonnet No.116
- Questions on the Biography ofMahatma Gandhi – Jawaharlal Nehru – Subash Chandra Bose – Helen Keller Kalpana Chawala – Dr.Salim Ali – Rani of Jhansi – Nelson Mandela – Abraham Lincoln
- Questions on Shakespeare’sMerchant of Venice (Act IV Court Scene) – Julius Ceasar (Act III Scene 2) – Sonnet 116
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’sThe Model Millionaire – The Selfish Giant
- Dr.Karl PaulnackMusic-The Hope Raiser
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays:Gopala Krishna Gokhale’s Speech on 25th July in Mumbai in response to The address presented to him by students- Dale Carnegie’s ‘The Road to success- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam’s ‘Vision for the Nation’(from ‘India2022’)- Ruskin Bond’s ‘Our Local Team’ – Hope Spencer’s ‘Keep your spirits high’ – Deepa Agarwal’s ‘After the storm’ – Brian patten’s ‘You can’t be that no you can’t be that’
- Comprehension Questions from the following description of PlacesAhtushi Deshpande’s ‘To the land of snow’ – Manohar Devadoss – Yaanai Malai – Brihadeesvarar Temple
- British English – American English
Part-C Authors and their Literary Works – tnpsc group 4 syllabus
- Match the Poems with the PoetsA psalm of Life – Be the Best – The cry of the children – The Piano – Manliness Going for water – Earth -The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – The Flying Wonder -Is Life But a Dream – Be the Best – O captain My Captain – Snake – Punishment in Kindergarten -Where the Mind is Without fear – The Man He Killed – Nine Gold Medals
- Which Nationality the story belongs to?The selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window
- Identify the Author with the short storyThe selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window – A Man who Had no Eyes – The Tears of the Desert – Sam The Piano – The face of Judas Iscariot – Swept Away – A close encounter – Caught Sneezing – The Wooden Bowl – Swami and the sum
- Whose Auto biography / Biography is this?
- Which Nationality the Poet belongs to ?Robert Frost – Archibald Lampman – D.H. Lawrence – Rudyard Kipling Kamala Das – Elizabeth Barrett Browning – Famida Y. Basheer – Thomas Hardy – Khalil Gibran – Edgar A. Guest – Ralph Waldo Emerson – Jack Prelutsky – F. Joanna – Stephen Vincent Benet – William Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Long Fellow – Annie Louisa walker -Walt Whitman – V.K. Gokak
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors:Sahitya Akademi Award winner: Thakazhi Sivasankaran Pillai – ‘Farmer’Kamala Das – 1. Punishment in Kindergarten 2. My Grandmother’s HouseR.K. Narayan – Swami and the sum – Rabindranath Tagore – Where the mind is without fear – Dhan Gopal Mukherji – Kari, The Elephant – Deepa Agarwal – After the Storm – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – Vision for the NationIndra Anantha Krishna- The Neem Tree – Lakshmi Mukuntan- The Ant Eater and the Dassie – Dr. Neeraja Raghavan – The Sun Beam
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes fromJulius Caesar – The Merchant of Venice
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with suitable option
- Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title
The Selfish Giant – How the camel got its hump – The Lottery ticket – The Last Leaf – Two friends – Refugee – Open window – Reflowering – The Necklace Holiday
- About the PoetsRabindranath Tagore – Henry Wordsworth Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker -V K Gokak – Walt Whitman – Douglas Malloch
- About the DramatistsWilliam Shakespeare – Thomas Hardy
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occurGranny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a friend – To cook and Eat- To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – The Apology – The Flying Wonder
- Various works of the following Authors –
Rabindranath Tagore – Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker – Oscar Wilde – Pearl S. Buck
- What is the theme observed in the Literary works?Snake – The Mark of Vishnu – Greedy Govind – Our Local Team – Where the mind is without fear – Keep your spirits high – Be the best – Bat – The Piano – The Model Millionaire – The Cry of the Children – Migrant bird – Shilpi
- Famous Quotes – Who said this?
- To Which period the Poets belongWilliam Shakespeare – Walt Whitman – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow Annie Louisa Walker – D.H. Lawrence
- Matching the Poets and PoemsDiscovery – Biking – Inclusion – Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a Friend – To cook and Eat – Bat – To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – Earth – The Apology – The Flying Wonder – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Be the best – Is life, but a dream – Women’s rights – The Nation united – English words – Snake – The man he killed
- Nature centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation
Flying with moon on their wings – Migrant bird – Will Thirst Become – Unquenchable? – Going for Water – Swept away – Gaia tells her
FAQs on TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Syllabus
How do I know syllabus & exam pattern of TNPSC CCSE Group 4 exam?
You can view in our syllabus section or download the TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification from below and view the selection criteria. Note download for latest 2022 vacancy CCSE Group 4. Mostly, every government competitive exam, including Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CCSE Group 4 recruitment contains general aptitude & general awareness test. Detailed syllabus topics available within pdf 2022 notification, or follow our TNPSC CCSE Group 4 syllabus page for indicative syllabus & exam pattern.
What’s the selection Process for TNPSC CCSE Group 4 exam?
It’s officially mentioned in the TNPSC recruitment 2022 notification that selection process of CCSE Group 4 exam shortlist based on written exam. Some posts in same Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Advertisement or notification require physical, oral tests along with medical tests. Candidates are advised to go through the TNPSC CCSE Group 4 pdf notification 2022 carefully after getting preliminary info here.