APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022, Andhra Pradesh economics and statistics department – AP Govt (APPSC) has released the Syllabus for HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Post. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at psc.ap.gov.in. Meanwhile, Know the APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus exam pattern, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2022.
It’s easy to check APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus on sarkari result portal, rather than finding the syllabus pdf file on Andhra Pradesh economics and statistics department – AP Govt portal, you can subject wise marks for HWO Hostel Welfare Officer exam from official source of APPSC.
APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022 – exam Pattern, @ psc.ap.gov.in
|Exam Name||HWO Hostel Welfare Officer|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh economics and statistics department – AP Govt|
|Exam Date (tentative)||Expected this month|
|Education type||10th 12th pass govt jobs /|
|Selection Process:||Exam / interview|
|Organization page||APPSC Recruitment 2022|
APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are applied for APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer, have to know the exam pattern and marking scheme as well syllabus. For most exam notifications like HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus, Andhra Pradesh economics and statistics department – AP Govt
Release syllabus with advertisement notification. But most of the readers prefer web based syllabus for APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus and pdf for detailed topics. For that reason sarkari result provides APPSC upcoming syllabus topic wise as well as pdf format. Kindly follow the below steps to download the syllabus and view the topics APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus.
1/3rd of the marks
prescribed for the question
How to do download APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the official website of APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer link below, navigate to syllabus section download APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus,
- Finally, view The APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus and verify the details.
- You can also view /download the APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus from our website too.
Disclaimer: This only for Indicative purpose only, for official APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus downloads PDF from official website.
APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus topics
Just like every government competitive examinations APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus also contains, General knowledge, arithmetic ability, general awareness and English. The APPSC jobs exam duration, negative marks, questions wise weightage available in the pdf format. Also check the APPSC upcoming syllabus exam pattern above.
APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022 Important links
|Notification||APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Notification 2022|
|Admit card||APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Admit card 2022|
|Parent||# APPSC syllabus|
|Location type||ap government jobs 2022|
|Also follow||central government jobs 2022|
|Download Syllabus PDF||#here|
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary
developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and egovernance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies,
Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance
and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political, and Legal implications/problems.
PAPER-II – EDUCATION (DEGREE STANDARD)
(A) FOUNDATION OF EDUCATION
i) Nature and Scope of Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Education.
ii) Idealism; Naturalism; Pragmatism; Realism; Existentialism;
iii) Gandhi; Tagore; Aurobindo; Vivekananda; Jiddu Krishna Murthy;
iv) Socialization and Education; Social change and Education; Culture and
Education; Modernization and Education; Equality of Educational opportunities;
Education of Weaker Sections.
(B) EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
I. INTRODUCTION TO EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY.
Relationship between Educational Psychology.
Nature and Scope of Educational Psychology.
Methods of Educational Psychology
2. Growth and Development.
Principles of Growth and Development.
Stages of Development-Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence and aspects of development –
Physical, Mental, Social and Emotional and its Educational implications to classroom
teaching and education.
Nature of Learning, Theories of Learning(Behavioral, Cognitive and Social) and its
Relevance to classroom teaching, learning and Motivation; Various methods of
motivation (intrinsic and extrinsic) and its applications for classroom teaching.
4. Individual difference and its assessment.
Meaning and significance of the study of individual differences. Inter and intra Individual
difference and its assessment.
Concept of Personality and its assessment (Projective and Non-Projective
methods).Understanding and helping learners with special needs – poor achievers, under
achievers, low-level of intellectual functioning; giftedness and creativity.
Need and significance of guidance and counseling in schools.
Statistics-Concept and its need for understanding behaviour of learners and teachers.
Measures of Central tendency.
Measures of Variability.
Correlation and various methods of computing correlation.
(C) TRENDS IN EDUCATION
1. Universalization of Education- Significance, constitutional guarantee, problems
involved in implementing. Quality of Primary Education-Minimum level of Learning
2. Wastage and stagnation in Education-Meaning, causes, problems and remedial
3. Adult Education and Functional literacy-Meaning, scope, problems involved and
strategies for remedial action.
4. Non-Formal Education- contemporary significance, problems, methodology,
motivational aspect and implementation.
5. School and Community Relationships-need and importance, ways of bringing their
together, making use of community resources persons, some practical strategies to
facilitate appropriate relationships.
6. Medium of instruction-Problem, Language in India, three language formula, its
implications and difficulties in implementing the formule.
7. Family life and population Education-the problem, objectives at Secondary level
creating awareness, difficulties in implementing, strategies to spread right type of family
life and population education.
8. Moral Education- meaning and scope, approaches to Moral Education,
Difference between Moral and Religious Education, Practical Work.
9. National and Emotional integration- meaning, nature, problems, implementation
celebrating national days and role of schools and teachers.
10. International understanding-education for peace, disarmament and coexistence, meaning, nature, significance, developing a broader perspective in the mind
11. Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged- meaning-Significance
problems, equality of opportunity and strategies to implement meaningful programme.
12. Lifelong Education-meaning, need and scope, approach and role of teachers.
13. Teacher Education-pre-service and in-service-Professional Organisations
14. Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of Education.
15. Common Entrance Examinations and Centralised admissions into the basic
courses in Andhra Pradesh.
16. Recommendations of various Education Commissions and Committees.
FAQs on APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus
How do I know syllabus & exam pattern of APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer exam?
You can view in our syllabus section or download the APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer Notification from below and view the selection criteria. Note download for latest 2022 vacancy HWO Hostel Welfare Officer. Mostly, every government competitive exam, including Andhra Pradesh economics and statistics department – AP Govt HWO Hostel Welfare Officer recruitment contains general aptitude & general awareness test. Detailed syllabus topics available within pdf 2022 notification, or follow our APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer syllabus page for indicative syllabus & exam pattern.
What’s the selection Process for APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer exam?
It’s officially mentioned in the APPSC recruitment 2022 notification that selection process of HWO Hostel Welfare Officer exam shortlist based on written exam. Some posts in same Andhra Pradesh economics and statistics department – AP Govt Recruitment Advertisement or notification require physical, oral tests along with medical tests. Candidates are advised to go through the APPSC HWO Hostel Welfare Officer pdf notification 2022 carefully after getting preliminary info here.