Railway recruitment board yet to release Junior engineer exam notification all the candidate with engineers apply for JE posts on RRB online application portal once it announced.
RRB JE Recruitment application, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date and results selection process.
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Official website: http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
- Selection process; written exam
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Application start date 2/01/2019.
- Last date: 31st January 2019.
- Note: Admit card will release 7-15 days before the exam date.
- Written Exam date (tentative)e: April or May/2019.
Total Vacancies >> 13487 posts.
- JE >> 12844. (B.E)
- Junior Engineer (IT) 29. (Degree BSC, B.E Etc)
- Departmental Super dent 227 (B.E)
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant 387 (B.Sc science with 45% marks
rrb junior engineer eligibility
- Qualification: Bachelor of engineering
- Age Limit: 18 to 33 as on notification release date. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST).
- Application Fee: NA INR for General & OBC, SC, ST: NA.
- RRB JE Salary approximately: Not Available Right Now.
- Application process; visit https://kolkata.rly-rect-appn.in/rrbje2019/ check apply online menu in main navigation bar from 31-01-2019.
sslc or matriculation in rrb JE Application?
SSLC = 10th class (in Kerala, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu)
Matriculation = 1oth class (in all other remaining states), There is no difference between sslc and matriculation but 10th class called as SSLC in above 3 states.
- Online application website. https://kolkata.rly-rect-appn.in/rrbje2019/
rrb je application link prescribed above https://kolkata.rly-rect-appn.in/rrbje2019/.
- Official Advertisement PDF: Click here.
|RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|JOB TITLE||Junior engineer|
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|job Location||All Over India|
|Industry||central government jobs|
|Salary||Basic pay 9300 – 34500 (Pay band 2)
Grade pay 4200/
|Detailed vacancies:s : 13487
|Age limit: 18-32 years.||Qualification: Engineering
(Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics)
|Selection process: exam/ Interview||Application Fee: Gen, OBC: 100/-
SC, ST, excepted from RRB JE 2018 notification.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RRB JE Syllabus & exam pattern
|Technical Ability and General Science||90|
1 negative mark for 3 wrong answers
|2 hours exam duration CBT
RRB JE 2nd Stage CBT Exam pattern
RRB JE Technical Syllabus
RRB JE Online Application process
- Visit the RRB Online application portal onlinereg.in (https://kolkata.rly-rect-appn.in/rrbje2019/).
- download a notification looks RRB CEN 4/2018 for junior engineers.
- After knowing the full details like vacancy by zone & category wise. again visit the RRB JE Online application Portal,
- select the post for Applying Junior engineers Electrical, JE Mechanical etc.
- fill the details & upload documents. save the notification number to check JE application status later.
Important dates for RRB JE Notification
|Notification released date||09/10/2018 (Tentative)|
|Application start date||soon|
|Admit card download||15 days before the exam|
|RRB JE CBT Exam date(tentative)||April/may 2019|
|written exam results||–|
|final selection list||–|