UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist Examination 2021
|JOB TITLE||Combined geo-scientist and geologist|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)|
|Category||Central government jobs|
|Education||PG in chemistry|
|UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist Notification Dates
Total Posts: 40
Since there is no vacancy for the posts of Geologist and Geophysicist, these posts have
Category I: (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines)
Category II: ( Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)
Gen, OBC: 100/-
SC, ST, 000/-
|Age limit: – 18-50 years, OBC 3 SC/ST 5 year’s relaxation.|
There will a three tier examination pattern i.e.
1. Stage – I : Preliminary Examination.
2. Stage – II : Main Examination.
3. Stage – III : Personality Test.
|UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist Application Process
1. Visit UPSC portal & Click examination /careers / job openings section,
2. Check latest advertisements you will find UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist Notification.
3. There you will find online application form for Combined geo-scientist and geologist and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
|How to do download Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) Admit Card 2021?
Finally, view The UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist Admit Card 2021 and verify the details.
|How to Check UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist Results 2021?
Finally, view The UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist Results 2021 and verify the following details.
Connect with SarkariResultz.in
UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist Examination Important links
|Apply online||#Part I|
|Syllabus & exam pattern||#here|
UPSC Combined geo-scientist and geologist 2021 -2021 Mains Admit card
Application Start Date:
September 25, 2021
October 15, 2021
Prelims Exam Date: –
January 19, 2021
Main Exam Date:
October 17, 2021
October 18, 2021
Prelims results #here
Mains Admit card #here
Main exam Results #soon