RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak Recruitment 2023 – apply for latest vacancy at Rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in before the last date. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board – RSMSSB released the notification for Computer sanganak. Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through Rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Meanwhile, know the 2023 RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak vacancy eligibility, salary, and selection process & results last date below.
Rajasthan sanganak vacancy 2023 vacancy salary syllabus exam date admit card Notification details
|Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board – RSMSSB|
|Vacancy name||Computer sanganak|
|No of vacancy||250+ posts|
|Qualification type||/ graduate govt jobs|
|exam date||14th October 2023 (Morning)|
|Location type||#RSMSSB Rajasthan jobs 2023|
RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak 2023 vacancy details:
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board – RSMSSB releases various recruitment notifications every year to fill up vacant positions, this year 2023 going to fill Computer sanganak vacancy to operate organization activities normally.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum educational qualification for Rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2023 is as mentioned below, however, candidates with higher education also eligible for apply for Computer sanganak vacancy but age limit is mandatory.
|Computer sanganak||Degree / diploma in computer applications|
RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak Age limit:
As per RSMSSB Rajasthan notification, the age limit as mentioned below for general, OBC 3 years, SC, ST 5 year’s age relaxation available for 2023 Computer sanganak Recruitment, Applicable as on notification release date
Computer sanganak Selection process:
|Statistics, Economics & Mathematics||70|
- Written exam
The selection process of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board – RSMSSB Computer sanganak 2023 includes Competitive Written exam Some other posts in Rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in also contain interview / physical requirements. For detailed syllabus & exam pattern of RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak available at syllabus section ,
RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak Salary / pay scale 2023:
|Basic Computer Instructors (बेसिक कंप्यूटर अनुदेशक)||Rs.26300- 83500/-|
|Senior Computer instructors (वरिष्ठ कंप्यूटर अनुदेशक)||Rs.33800- 106700/-|
|Computer Teacher Pay Level||08|
|Pay Scale||Rs.26,300/- 83,500/-|
|Computer Teacher Basic Salary||Rs. 26,300/-|
|Computer Teacher Maximum Salary||Rs. 83,500/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs. 9994/- (38% Of Basic Pay)|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Rs.1500/- to Rs.2104/- (As Applicable)|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||As per Applicable|
Basic salary 20000 to 40000, salary in hand will be 2x of basic salary* including allowances Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board – RSMSSB gives best (in the market) salary for 2023 Computer sanganak Recruitment. Candidates are advised to calculate thoroughly understand the RSMSSB Rajasthan basic salary and salary in hand and net salary in hand.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak 2023 exam important dates * (tentative)_
|Application Start date||2022|
|Application Last date||07.10.2022|
|Computer sanganak Exam date 2023 (expected)||13th December 2023|
|Result cut off marks date expected||Check our result section|
RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak Exam date & admit Card 2023
Once the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board – RSMSSB Announce the exam date, you can download 2023 Computer sanganak admit card one week before the exam date, to RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak admit card, follow simple steps below,
|vacancy||Exam date & Notice||Release date & download Link|
|Computer sanganak||14th October 2023 (Morning)||# 2023 & RSMSSB Computer sanganak admit Card|
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board – RSMSSB & Click on the Computer sanganak admit card link,
- Enter your Computer sanganak Login details or Application number & DOB.
- Finally, view The Admit Card of RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak vacancy 2023.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Computer sanganak Recruitment 2023 Important links
|Download Notification pdf||#Here|
|Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board – RSMSSB official Career Page (Rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in )||#Here|
|Parent||RSMSSB Recruitment 2023|
|Syllabus & exam Pattern||#Detailed RSMSSB Computer sanganak Syllabus|
|Admit card||#Detailed RSMSSB Computer sanganak Admit card|
|Latest Railway vacancy 2023||#today govt jobs 2023|
Rajasthan Sanganak Exam Pattern 2023
|S. No||Subject||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Examination Periods|
|Part- A||General Knowledge||30||30||2 Hours|
|Part- B||Statistics, Economics, and Mathematics||70||70|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||2 Hours|
Rajasthan Sanganak Part B Syllabus- Statistics, Economics and Mathematics
- Collection, Classification, Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data. Measures of Central Tendency, Dispersion, Moments.
- Correlation and Regression: Correlation and its coefficients, Linear Regression.
- Design of Sample Survey: Sampling Unit, Sampling Frame, Sampling Fraction, Sampling with and Without replacement, Population Parameter and Sample estimator, Simple Random sampling, stratified random sampling, systematic sampling, cluster sampling.
- Time Series Analysis: Components, Measurements of Trend, Seasonal, Cyclical and irregular variations.
- Index Number: Uses, types and limitations of Index Numbers, construction of Index numbers, simple and weighted aggregate method, Simple and weighted average price-relatives, Chain base index numbers, Base shifting, Cost of Living Index numbers.
- Vital Statistics: Collection of Vital Statistics-Measures of Mortality and Fertility rates, Population growth.
- Statistical System & Statistical Organization in India & Rajasthan: System of National Accounting (SNA), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoS & PI), Central Statistical Office (CSO), National Sample Survey Organization (NSSO), Registrar General of India (RGI), NITI AYOG, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Directorate Economics & Statistics, Rajasthan (DES)
- Economic Concepts: Law of Demand and Supply, Concept of elasticity, Demand Forecasting, Price determination under different markets, national income, Economic Growth and Planning, Inflation, Money, Banking and Financial Inclusion.
- Economy of Rajasthan: Agriculture, Industry, Livestock, Infrastructure Development, Public Finance, State Income, Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development.
- Elementary Mathematics: Decimal Fraction, percentage, Rates & Ratio, Averages, Simple and Compound Interest, Square Roots.
- Basics of Computer: MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point Presentation, Basic Knowledge of Internet.