Kerala PSC Departmental Test Recruitment 2022 – apply for latest vacancy at keralapsc.gov.in before the last date. Kerala Public Service Commission released the notification for Departmental Test. Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through keralapsc.gov.in. Meanwhile, know the 2022 Kerala PSC Departmental Test vacancy eligibility, salary, and selection process & results last date below.
This year, Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment process for Departmental Test vacancy expected to be complete within schedule. For a quick reference, Kerala PSC Departmental Test Application & Notification also available at keralapsc.gov.in. You may interested to know latest govt jobs notification and central government jobs, before applying for Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2022 vacancy notification.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Recruitment 2022 Apply for Latest vacancy Notification at keralapsc.gov.in
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy name||Departmental Test|
|No of vacancy||Various posts|
|Last Updated on:||,|
|Category||Departmental Test Vacancy 2022|
|Application start date:||-2022|
|Application last date:||Within 30 days|
|Qualification type||10th 12th pass govt jobs / graduate govt jobs|
|Location type||Kerala govt jobs 2022|
Kerala Public Service Commission has given this opportunity for unemployed candidates to get the Departmental Test govt job. so don’t waste your time, apply for Departmental Test vacancy opportunity before the last date, download syllabus by Kerala Public Service Commission – Kerala PSC, and prepare well for the Kerala PSC 2022 Departmental Test exam, the salary for Kerala PSC Departmental Test is high when compared to others. Stay connected with sarkari result, for latest updates regarding Kerala PSC Departmental Test exam and application last date as well other vacancy notification updates.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2022 vacancy details:
Kerala Public Service Commission releases various recruitment notifications every year to fill up vacant positions, this year 2022 going to fill Departmental Test vacancy to operate organization activities normally.
|Post type||Total||Last Date|
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Vacancy Details 2022
- Secretariat Manual Test (1 paper)
- District Office Manual Test (1 paper)
- Manual of Office Procedure Test (1 paper)
- Departmental Test for the Staff of the Kerala Public Service Commission
- Account Test (Lower)-(4 papers)
- Account Test (Lower) for the Ministerial and Executive Staff of the K S E Board-(4 papers)
- Account Test for Executive Officers (2 papers)
- Account Test (Higher)-(4 papers)
- Account Test (Higher)-(5 papers) for those who are working in P W D and Kerala State Electricity Board
- Kerala P W D Test (2 papers)
- KSRTC Manual Test
- P W D Manual Test
- Departmental Test for the Ministerial Staff of the Vigilance Division (2 papers)
- Forest Test (For Executive and Controlling Staff)-(3 papers)
- Forest Test (For Clerical and Protective Staff)-(2 papers)
- Departmental Test for the Ministerial Staff of the K S E Board (4 papers)
- Departmental Test for the Executive Staff of the K S E Board (3 papers)
- Kerala Municipal Test (3 papers)
- Municipal Department Test (1 paper)
- Local Fund Audit Department Test
- Local Fund Audit Department Test (Higher)- (3 papers)
- Kerala State Probation Test (4 papers) Part I
- Kerala Jail Officers Test (4 papers)
- Kerala Jail Subordinate Officers Test (2 papers)
- Test on Kerala Police Manual
- Test on Manual of Office Procedure (police)
- Kerala Co-operative Test (2 papers)
- Canal Rules Test (1 paper)
- Kerala Registration Test (4 papers)
- Excise Tests Part A and B (3 papers)
- Animal Husbandry Department Test (1 paper)
- Labor Department Test (3 papers)
- The Kerala Port Department Test (1 paper-with book)
- Second Class Language Test (in Malayalam)
- Minority Language Test (in Tamil/Kannada)
- Agricultural Income-Tax and Sales-Tax Test (3 papers)
- Civil Judicial Test (2 papers) only Bare Acts will be allowed
- Criminal Judicial Test (2 papers) only Bare Acts will be allowed
- Panchayat Test (4 papers)
- Departmental Test on Employment Exchange Procedure (2 papers)
- Departmental Tests on Laws Relating to Motor Vehicles for the Members of the Kerala Transport Subordinate Service and the Ministerial Staff of the Motor Vehicles Department (2 papers)
- Second Class Language Tests in Malayalam for those who have not studied Malayalam for SSLC or its equivalent as a Medium of Language as a Subsidiary Language (for the members of the Kerala Transport Service and Kerala Transport Subordinate Service)
- Test in Weights and Measures Acts and Rules (1 paper)
- Departmental Tests in Code of Criminal Procedure and the Kerala Manual of Office Procedure (for the Motor Vehicle Inspectors in the Kerala Transport Service)
- Hand Book of SC Development Department Test (1 paper)
- Test in Kerala Education Act and Rules (1 paper)
- Departmental Tests for Assistant Electrical Inspectors (2 papers)
- Kerala State Housing Board Act and Rules (one Paper -with books)
- Departmental Test on Kerala Head Load Workers Rules (1 paper-with book)
- Revenue Test- Ⅰ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅱ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅲ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅳ paper
Find the latest eligibility criteria of Govt Departmental Test, such as education, age limit, experience and the salary below.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Recruitment 2022 Education qualification:
The minimum educational qualification for keralapsc.gov.in recruitment 2022 is as mentioned below, however, candidates with higher education also eligible for apply for Departmental Test vacancy but age limit is mandatory.
|Post type||Education qualification|
|Departmental Test||As PER GOVT NORMS|
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Age limit:
As per Kerala PSC notification, the age limit as mentioned below for general, OBC 3 years, SC, ST 5 year’s age relaxation available for 2022 Departmental Test Recruitment, Applicable as on notification release date
|Departmental Test||18-45 Years|
Kerala PSC Age relaxation (as central govt rules)
- OBC – 3 years
- SC / ST 5 yeasts
Kerala Public Service Commission Departmental Test Selection process:
|Departmental Test||Written test|
The selection process of Kerala Public Service Commission Departmental Test 2022 includes Competitive Written exam Some other posts in keralapsc.gov.in also contain interview / physical requirements. For detailed syllabus & exam pattern of Kerala PSC Departmental Test available at syllabus section,
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Salary / pay scale 2022:
Basic salary 20000 to 40000, gross salary will be 2x of basic salary* including allowances Kerala Public Service Commission gives best (in the market) salary for 2022 Departmental Test Recruitment. Candidates are advised to calculate thoroughly understand the Kerala PSC basic salary and gross salary and net salary in hand.
Kerala PSC 2022 Departmental Test Recruitment Application form filling Process
- Visit the official keralapsc.gov.in, careers/ vacancy /recruitment page, Click on Departmental Test
- There you will find online application form of Departmental Test, along with latest 2022 vacancy notifications and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) for requirement of 2022 Kerala PSC Departmental Test vacancy, before the last date.
- Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature, and Finalize & Confirm Kerala Public Service Commission Departmental Test Application process.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2022 exam important dates * (tentative)_
|Application Start date||2022|
|Application Last date||Within 30 days|
|Departmental Test Exam date 2022 (expected)||Within few days after last date.|
|Result cut off marks date expected||Check our result section|
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam date & admit Card 2022
Once the Kerala Public Service Commission Announce the exam date, you can download 2022 Departmental Test admit card one week before the exam date, to Kerala PSC Departmental Test admit card, follow simple steps below,
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission & Click on the Departmental Test admit card link,
- Enter your Departmental Test Login details or Application number & DOB.
- Finally, view The Admit Card of Kerala PSC Departmental Test vacancy 2022.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Recruitment 2022 Important links
|Download Notification pdf||#Here|
|Kerala Public Service Commission official Career Page (keralapsc.gov.in )||#Here|
|Parent||Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022|
|exam date||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Admit card & exam date 2022|
|Syllabus & exam Pattern||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Syllabus|
|Latest Railway vacancy 2022||#today govt jobs 2022|
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Syllabus
Departmental Test tentative syllabus Includes arithmetical ability, general intelligence, reasoning, general knowledge with a 100 a marks question paper, you can also check other Kerala PSC notification exam pattern & pdf files at our syllabus section. Alternately, you can download Departmental Test Syllabus from pdf above section. Most cases syllabus and exam pattern available in Kerala PSC recruitment notification in the links section.
FAQs on Kerala PSC Departmental Test Recruitment 2022 Notification
When will keralapsc.gov.in Conducts Departmental Test exam / exam date 2022?
In high priority cases, next month after the Departmental Test vacancy online application closing date, Most Kerala PSC 2022 Recruitment notifications exams scheduled within one year, some Kerala PSC Recruitment exams will postpone up to three years chances will be 25%, Kerala PSC Departmental Test date will be updated in important dates, once the Kerala Public Service Commission releases the Exam Notice.
What’s the salary range for keralapsc.gov.in Departmental Test vacancy 2022?
Kerala Public Service Commission Average salary starts from 7th cpc level 1-18 , As we mentioned above, salary varies as for the latest CPC matrix table,The basic salary of Departmental Test seems to be low, but gross salary will be 2x including allowances, HRA, TA, DA etc. to know the exact salary of keralapsc.gov.in Departmental Test vacancy, candidates has to calculate with Basic Grade pay and other allowances in 2022.
|Connect with Sarkari Result to get free job alerts|
What’s the last last date for application for 2022 keralapsc.gov.in Departmental Test vacancy?
Kerala Public Service Commission Last date most probably extends time to time based on user registration volume, as we mentioned above tentative last date for 2022 Kerala PSC Departmental Test Recruitment.
What’s the age limit of Kerala Public Service Commission Departmental Test for general as well as reserved candidates?
We indicates general age limit for 2022 Departmental Test posts or sometimes overall posts, you have to check the detailed notification pdf, post wise age limit, For OBC 3, SC, ST 5 years etc age relaxation available from Kerala PSC Recruitment board.