Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2021 – apply for latest vacancy at Joinindianarmy.nic.in. Join Indian Army Academy released the notification for JAG Entry. Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through Joinindianarmy.nic.in. Meanwhile, Know the 2021 Indian Army JAG Entry vacancy eligibility, salary, and selection process & results date below.
This year, Join Indian Army Academy Recruitment process for JAG Entry vacancy expected to be complete within schedule. For a quick reference, Indian Army JAG Entry Application & Notification also available at Joinindianarmy.nic.in. You may interested to know latest govt jobs notification and central government jobs, before applying for Indian Army JAG Entry 2021 vacancy notification.
Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2021 – judge advocate general
|Organization||Join Indian Army Academy|
|Vacancy name||JAG Entry|
|No of vacancy||10+ posts|
|Last Updated on:||,|
|Category||Indian army jobs 2021|
|Application start date:||6 May 2021 and will end on 4 June 2021.|
|Application last date:||Within 30 days|
|Qualification type||law graduate govt jobs|
|Location type||Central Government Jobs|
Indian Army JAG (Judge Advocate General) Eligibility criteria
55% marks in LLB graduation degree
JAG Age limit;
21 to 27 years
Indian JAG entry salary
Short Service = 10 years +4 (extend as performance service till retirement)
Indian army jag 27 notification detailed vacancies:
Name of Notification: Judge Advocate General Posts
Total posts:8 posts
SSC (MEN) – 5
SSC (WOMEN) – 3
Army jag entry Selection process
There won’t be any written exam, if shortlisted; you will directly face the SSB Interview.
Training. Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
In case the Lady/Gentleman cadet is withdrawn from training other than medical ground
@ ₹ 11,952/- per week till Sep 2021, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. allied charges has to pay.
SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
Indian Army JAG 27th Entry 2021 exam important dates * (tentative)_
|Application Start date||6 May 2021|
|Application Last date||4 June 2021.|
|JAG Entry Exam date 2021 (expected)||Within few days after last date.|
|Result cut off marks date expected||Check our result section|
JAG 28 Important dates /schedule
Start date; 13 OCT 2021
cose date: 11 NOV 2021
Interview dates: by SMS & email
Important links Indian army jag 26 notification 2021
|Download Notification: for teachers (teachers eligibility test)|
|Admit Card download:||Here|
|To know the Results||Here|
|Parent||Indian army recruitment 2021|
|Brought you by||WWW.SarkariResultZ.in|
|Follow us||FB, Twitter, Android, Telegram|
October batch and november batch
Indian Army entry Officer Rank
On completion of 2 years
On completion of 6 years
On completion of 13 years
On completion on 26 years
On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions
Indian Army JAG entry Salary 2021
(Pay in ₹)
56,100 – 1,77,500
Level 10 B
61,300 – 1,93,900
69,400 – 2,07,200
1,21,200 – 2,12,400
1,30,600 – 2,15,900
1,39,600 – 2,17,600
1,44,200 – 2,18,200
Military Service Pay (MSP) MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig
₹ 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA.
*On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10. The period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service. Arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
Indian Army JAG entry Allowances
Admissible at the same rates and under the same conditions as are applicable to the civilian personnel from time to time
Para Reserve Allce
Para Jump Instructor Allce
Special Forces Allce
Technical Allce (Tier-I)
Technical Allce (Tier-II)
- Depending upon rank and area of posting, officers posted to Field Areas will be eligible for the following Field Area allowances:-
Fd Area Allowance (Per month)
Mod Fd Area Allowance
60% of R2H2
High Altitude Allowance
Level 10 and
Siachen Allowance. Siachen Allowance will be ₹ 42,500/- per month.
Uniform Allowance. Subsumed into the newly proposed Dress Allowance
i.e. ₹ 20,000/- per year.
Ration in Kind. In Peace and Field Areas.
Transport Allowance (TPTA)
Higher TPTA Cities
10 and above
₹ 7200+DA thereon
₹ 3600+DA thereon
Higher TPTA Cities (UA). Hyderabad, Patna, Delhi, Ahmadabad, Surat, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kozhikode, Indore, Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata.
- The allowance shall not be admissible to those service personnel who have been provided with the facility of Government transport.
- Officers in Pay Level 14 and above, who are entitled to use official car, will have the option to avail official car facility or to draw the TPTA at the rate of₹ 15,750+DA p.m thereon.
- The allowance will not be admissible for the calendar month(s) wholly covered by leave.
- Physically disabled service personnel will continue to be paid at double rate, subject to a minimum of ₹ 2,250+ DA p.m.
- Children Education Allowance (CEA). ₹ 2250/- per month per child for two eldest surviving only. CEA is admissible from Nursery to 12th Class.
- Reimbursement should be done just once a year, after completion of the financial year (which for most schools coincides with the Academic year).
- Certificate from the head of institution where the ward of government employee studies should be sufficient for this purpose. The certificate should confirm that the child studied in the school during the previous academic year.
- In the case of allowances specific to Defence Forces, the rates of these allowances would be enhanced by 25% automatically each time the Dearness Allowance payable on the revised pay band goes up by 50% (GoI letter No. A- 27012/02/2017-Estt.(AL) dated 16 Aug 2017).
- Hostel Subsidy. ₹ 6750/- per month per child for two eldest surviving only. Hostel Subsidy is admissible from Nursery to 12th Class.
- Please note that pay & allowances and rules/provisions thereof are subject to revision from time to time.
- Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF). The Gentlemen/Lady Cadets when in receipt of stipend are insured for ₹ 75 lakh as applicable to officers of the regular Army. For those who are invalidated out by IMB on account of disability and not entitled to any pension will be provided ₹ 25 lakhs for 100 percent disability. This will be proportionately reduced to ₹ 5 lakhs for 20 percent disability. However, for less than 20 percent disability, an Ex-Gratia Grant of ₹ 50,000/- only will be paid.
Can I join Indian Army after LLB?
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
|LLB / law Graduate||100+||#here|
|Bsc Nursing / ANM/GNM||500+||#here|
|bsf Recruitment 2021 –|| #group b & C # medical officer gdmo interview basic SI, ASI, sub inspector|
|dec 31st 2021|
|SSC GD Recruitment 2021 – pdf||50000+||-
|ESIC UDC stenographer Recruitment 2021 –||6552||May 31, 2021|
|kvs recruitment 2021-22 notification||9574||-|
|NWDA Recruitment 2021 –||Clerk JE Steno - 54||june 12th 2021|
|DSSSB Recruitment 2021 –||1809 teacher, staff nyrse||-|
|bro recruitment 2021 –||459 Multi Skilled Worker Draughtsman|
|dsssb teacher vacancy 2021 –||20000||-|
|BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 –||135 junior technician officer||13/6/2021|