|APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Recruitment Notification, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has release the advertisement for Food Safety Officer / FSO jobs. Interested candidates apply at psc.ap.gov.in. Meanwhile, Know the APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO notification eligibility, salary, selection process & important dates below.|
APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Recruitment 2021 – Notification
|JOB TITLE||Food Safety Officer / FSO|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Education||MSc / degree , mbbs|
Total Posts: 20
APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Eligibility Criteria
· Qualification: msc / degree in ,Food / Dairy / Bio Oil /Technology, Agricultural Science, Veterinary Sciences, Biochemistry, Microbiology.
· Age limit: – 18-42 years, OBC 3 SC/ST 5 year’s relaxation.
· Application Fee: Gen, OBC: 330/- SC, ST, 250/- ,
· APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Salary: 30k-70K.
· Selection Process: exam .
Mains exam CBT online
|APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Recruitment Application Process
1. Visit APPSC portal & click Notification /careers / job openings section,
2. Check latest advertisements you will find APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Notification.
3. There you will find online Application form for Food Safety Officer / FSO and with PDF notification, click on Apply.
|How to do download Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Admit Card 2021?
Finally, view The APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Admit Card 2021 and verify the details.
|How to Check APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Results 2021?
Finally, view The APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Results 2021 and verify the following details.
Connect with SarkariResultz.in
APPSC Food Safety Officer / FSO Recruitment Notification Important links
APPSC Food Safety officer Exam pattern & syllabus
Paper 1: General Studies and Mental Ability
Social Economic and Political History of Modern India & Andhra Pradesh
Economic Development in India & Andhra Pradesh)
Physical Geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
Logical reasoning, and analytical ability etc,
Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Food Safety officer syllabus Paper 2: Concerned Subject
- -Proteins ,
- -Food flavours.
- -Characteristics of microorganisms,
- -Microbial growth in food,
- -Food spoilage ,
- -Food borne disease,
- -Bacterial pathogens,
- -Food Hazards of natural origin.
Food Processing Technology
- -Food Processing
- -Unit operations of food processing
- -Product development
- -Criteria for selection of raw materials
- -Types & functions of packaging materials used in foods.
Food Laws and Organizations Laws and Regulations
- -Brief review of regulatory status in India before the advent of FSSAI,
- -Overview of Food Safety Standards Act 2006, Food Safety Standards Rules & Regulations, 2011.
- -Food recall and Traceability, Other Acts: Essential commodities Act, Legal Metrology Act, AGMARK Codex Alimentarius ,
- -Export and Quality Control through Export Inspection Council (EIC), APEDA and MPEDA.
- -International Organizations ,FAO (Food & Agriculture Organization), WHO (World Health Organization), ISO, WTO, APLAC, ILAC.
Hygiene & Sanitation
- -Hygiene and sanitation in food sector ,
- -Water – Sources, purification, Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP),
- -Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP),
- -Good Hygienic Practices (GHP) ,
- -Good laboratory Practices (GLP).
Public & Occupational health and Nutrition
- -Public Health,
- -Current Concerns in Public Health ,
- -Occupational Health,
- -Programmes on Nutrition in India.