Allahabad High Court Group C & D Recruitment 2021
|Allahabad high court (AHC UP)|
|Education||10th /12th, degree etc|
Allahabad High Court Group C & D Vacancies & eligibility
|Stenographer Grade-III||412||degree with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate|
|Junior Assistant||1484||12th with Typing Knowledge|
|Driver||40||10th along with Driving License|
|Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician||1559||12th with Diploma or certificate course|
|Process Server||High School|
|Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash||12th|
|Chowkidar/Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman|
|AHC Group d & C Application Process
1. Visit AHC portal & Click recruitment /careers / job openings section,
2. Check latest advertisements you will find AHC Group d & C Notification.
3. There you will find online application form Group d & C and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
4. Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) for requirement of AHC Group d & C.
5. Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature, and Finalize & Confirm AHC Group d & C Application process.
|How to do download Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2021?
Finally, view The AHC Group d & C Admit Card 2021 and verify the following details.
Details to verify on the AHC Group d & C exam Admit Card?
Carry a valid Photo ID for AHC Group d & C Exam 2021.
Starting date of Downloading Admit card /call letter >> check dates /link section.
AHC Group d & C Exam date (tentative) >> Tentatively scheduled on – or within 15-30 days after the admit card release.
|How to Check AHC Group d & C Results 2021?
Finally, view The AHC Group d & C Results 2021 and verify the following details.
Details to verify on the Group d & C exam Results?
AHC Group d & C Results release date (tentative) >> check dates /link section.
|Apply Online & careers page